Complaints Policy of Tony Roberts Carpets Direct LTD
Tony Roberts Carpets Direct views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure everyone at Tony Roberts Carpets knows what to do if a complaint is received
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Tony Roberts Carpets.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from any person or organisation who has a legitimate interest in Tony Roberts Carpets. A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing. This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use Tony Roberts Carpets’ Discipline and Grievance policies.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Tony Roberts
Review This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Adopted on: 4 / 10 / 2016 Last reviewed: 4 / 10 / 2016